Mansfield Lodge Hotel Ltd
27 & 28 Woodhouse Road Mansfield
Phone: 01623 629352/01623 627324
Registration Number 6504288
Registered Office: Bull Payne & Co 25 Brunt’s Street Mansfield
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Before you get here, you’ll be able to read all of our safety and hygiene precautions – right here!
Please use our Hand Sanitizer on entry to the Hotel Hand sanitiser gel will be available in all our reception and communal areas. When you enter the building you will see a waiting sign on the floor please wait to be called through to reception.
Our staff have been issued with masks and gloves. Check in will be as contact free as possible, and we’ve stepped up our already rigorous cleaning in communal areas with a big focus on things such as door handles, PIN pads on our card machines and front desks. We’re using a special bactericidal surface spray on all hard surfaces.
Our guidance around hygiene and social distancing will be displayed on all our reception desks to make sure all guests have seen it and are aware of the guidelines.
For the time being, Our Bar & Restaurant are closed to guests and we’re asking politely for you not to linger in our Grab & Go service point. Areas that are used a lot such as entrances and exits are being cleaned thoroughly throughout the day.
GRAB & GO BREAKFAST
Don’t worry, we’re still offering a grab and go breakfast, which will consist of a Hot Breakfast Cob fresh fruit, Orange Juice and yoghurts. However, in order to ensure strict levels of hygiene this is now being bagged in our kitchen area with employees wearing full PPE.
Your Grab & Go Breakfast will be wrapped in a clear Zip Bag to and you can take it back to your Room to enjoy or take it with you on your way to work.
Please don’t eat your breakfast in our communal or reception areas.
INSIDE YOUR ROOM
You can be confident your room will have been cleaned thoroughly and Sanitized throughout.
We were already following a very strict and robust cleaning regime for all hard surfaces within our Rooms, but we’ve now increased our contact sanitisation times in order to ensure that all hard surfaces are fully disinfected and sanitised in between each occupation of our rooms. We’re also using an additional disinfecting surface spray which will create a barrier on all hard surfaces and continue to work even after the room has been cleaned. (Don’t worry, it’s completely safe!)
All soft furnishing that can be removed and changed like extra pillows and blankets have been removed please ask at reception if you require extras. Any items that can’t be changed such as curtains are treated with an Antiviral Surface Cleaner to ensure that they are completely sanitised in between each occupation. We’ve also removed loose items like throws and cushions from our rooms.
· Our TV remote controls will be sanitised as they always have been, but now they will also be treated with a Antiviral Surface Cleaner for the highest standard of cleanliness.
- Light Switches Bedside Tables Remote Control
- Taps Flush Handles Door Handles inside and out
- Hair Dryer Trouser press/irons Wardrobes
- Kettles Radiator Controls Cups, Sauces & Spoons (Replaced daily).
- Laminated Documents T.V Window & Handles
In addition to this we are putting all of our complimentary refreshments in a clear sealed bag and all our complimentary toiletries in another clear sealed bag to give you extra piece of mind. (For each guest Occupancy)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Our teams are working really hard to keep themselves, you and other guests safe. So, we need a few things from you to help us all stay healthy.
· Please don’t come to the hotel if you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
· Please be polite and considerate to other guests and remain 2 metres apart from hotel staff and other guests at all times
· Please don’t have any visitors to your Rooms
· Please don’t touch anything unnecessarily including food and drink items or surfaces
· Please use contactless payment methods wherever you can
· Please use hand sanitiser provided and make sure you wash your hands thoroughly and regularly
· Please don’t gather or linger in reception or any communal area
Report to us if during your stay you develop any of the following Covid 19 Symptoms
a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.